Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 29, 2012

March Podcast: Food I Eat, Family Members and Weight Loss, Motivation, Starting to Run

Man I am chatty this month. I swear I could just talk and talk and talk! It was the questions. They were so good and, ummm, emotional. I almost lost it like 3 times. It’s pretty bad.

Topics this month include…

What’s my diet and how do I prefer meals.Dealing with Family Members who want you to lose weight.How to estimate Weight Watchers PointPlus.How I make popcorn and my favorite salad dressings.Are VitaMuffins a good option for lunch?How did I become a runner.

Links mentioned in video in order…

The Most Amazing Bowl of Oatmeal EVER! A Open Letter to my Dad My Reaction to PointsPlusPost where I mentioned the Cliff Bars My Hot Air Popcorn PopperHomemade Microwave Popcorn [video] Latest creamy salad dressing creation My winter salad Mini Apple PiesThe 3 Keys of Weight Loss for MeMy Vitalicious page – use the code RonisWeigh for 10% off! First time I ever ran 5k on the treadmil

View the original article here

No comments: