Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sensational Sunday-ness at its Best

Actually this whole weekend ROCKED. Friday night we cleaned the garage, ordered pizza and watched a movie. I know.. nothing spectacular but it really kicked off a fun productive weekend.

Saturday started with my Tough Mudder Training. More on that tomorrow. It was awesome. I also took the Little Guy rock wall climbing. We had a blast. I can see myself REALLY getting into it. Little Guy’s a bit more like his Dad in the scared of heights department but I’m working on building his confidence. He almost made it half way up this trip!

Today started off early with a little reading.

I don’t get sucked into books often but this one’s got me. After I saw the movie I needed to read the books.

We were going to have breakfast but with no eggs in the house we were out of ideas except… an early trip to the grocery store!

Notice the reusable shopping bags. We remembered!

Also notice the soda, *sigh* If it wasn’t for the husband I’d run a soda free house.

My breakfast…

1 egg omelet with ham and red peppers and a whole wheat English muffin on the side.

Then the boys played…

while I put away the groceries…

and framed our new family photos.

In 6 years we went from one 1 year old to one 1 year old and an almost 7 year old. :)

With a little argument I finally got the laundry moving.

Then I made lunch.

We clean the fridge of leftovers. :)

Then goofball…

… and I went to the see the Lorax in 3D.

It was ok. Not my favorite animated flick and I’m a huge Seuss fan. I thought Horton was better.

When we got back The Husband swept Little Guy away to the driving range. Bean and I kept the laundy moving…

… annoyed the cat…

… had snack on a walk…

… and hit the park.

I got one-on-one time with each one of my babies today. How awesome is that!

Dinner was a grill-fest!

Cabbage wedges, turkey burgers and sugar snap peas.

While I cooked the boys played, again. :)

Dinner time!

Dessert time!

The boy who doesn’t like fruit struck again but I’m not giving up that easy. ;)

After dinner it was Return of the Jedi time!

Oh.. and Chocolate time.

I’ve been quite obsessed.

I didn’t run today. I traded my rest day for tomorrow and plan on 7 miles then. I have some more fun running news but it will have to wait until tomorrow. Once Upon a Time.. Mad Men.. It’s time to spend time with my other baby. :)


View the original article here

No comments: