Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Post-Party Sunday-ness

It all started with my tough mudder training. I’m proud of myself this week. I had to do a little shifting of the schedule but I completed all workouts except a run that I plan on doing tomorrow. Basically I swapped my Monday rest day for this past Friday to prepare for the party.

I’ll post more details tomorrow but here’s a peak at the stations we set up…

When I got home I made myself a smoothie for breakfast. After yesterday’s food-fest it seemed like a nice light way to start the day.

I used banana, frozen blueberries, spinach, almond milk, cocoa powder and protein powder.

After breakfast I decided a warm bath was in in order.

It was GLORIOUS.

A few laundry bombs to kick start our chores.

Notice Grandpa in the doorway. :)

New birthday toys to play with.

Lunch time!

I made the boys grilled cheeses.

And I made myself a fun wrap using this new yumminess…

Click here to check out my Sweet Cinnamon and Pear Chicken Wrap.

After lunch we were ALL tired.

Baby went down for nap and we decided to relax and watch some golf.

It was my idea. I knew it would knock me right out and it did.

I had the bed head to prove it.

Post-nap we cleaned up, kept the laundry moving and I made The Little Guy lunch for tomorrow.

I’ve been slacking on the lunch box ideas. I think I just needed a week off. I’ll start posting again this week.

Dinner was homemade pizza again.

It’s really the perfect meal for our Sunday night picnics.

We ate, we watched and someone practiced their walking. :)

It was a low key day/night ending with the family putting away laundry, baths and stories.

I really had one of the best weekends ever. I’m going to bed with a big smile on my face ready to tackle another week of craziness!


View the original article here

No comments: