Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ask Roni _v48 – Social Drinking and Weight Loss, Working out Pre-Work, Taking the Weekends Off, Eating healthy on a tight budget, Starting with Motivation

Time got away from me today but I got my podcast up! I give myself a midnight deadline. It keeps me honest. :)

As you may notice I’m now on YouTube!! YAY! They have finally approved me to have longer videos. This means no more markers for each question HOWEVER, next to each topic will be a link to jump right to that question on youtube if you don’t have time to watch the whole thing. That’s a good compromise, no? :)

Topics this week include…


Podcast/Audio Only Version
  http://RonisWeigh.com/resources/podcasts/AskRoni_v48.mp3[/podcast

Useful links…


View the original article here

No comments: