Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 30, 2011

MizFit is a brand whatwhat?!

(I know. Im very subtle when I love a brand.)

As I mentioned last week, Ive been working with Attune Foods in a new and exciting venture.

Im glad to finally be able to announce since Im horrible at secret keeping they’ve invited me  to serve as a brand ambassador.

(take a moment and click the link. I can wait. The other women on the brand ambassador team? freakin’ amazing.  check em out.)

Im really, really excited to have the opportunity to spread the glutenfree-word about a brand I adore (Ill be blogging at their place once a month, hosting monthly twitter chats & skipping through the streets of Austin shouting ATTUNE! ATTUNE!).

Today, however, they’ve generously thrust me center-stage.

Im hanging out, answering a few questions, & settling in.

Please to join me?

Tags: , ,


View the original article here

No comments: