Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Wednesday Weigh In: Thankfully the Scale is Only One Measure …

I won’t say I was excited to get on the scale this morning but I also wasn’t dreading it. I’ve had a great week. #WYCWYC has really motivated me to incorporate more movement throughout the day, I’ve been more in control of my nighttime snack habit, and I’ve stayed true to Operation Breaking Bad Habits getting at least 7 hours a sleep each night (except in Savannah because I was on such a tight schedule.)

Anyway, my point is: I feel GREAT about my week and the scale is not going to tell me otherwise. It’s showing a 0.2 gain but whatever, I rocked it.

20130911_weighin

Oh, well, this is one of those times I have to remind myself it’s SO MUCH more than what that scale says. It’s how I feel and today I feel FANTASTIC.

So, how was your week? 


View the original article here

No comments: