Total Pageviews

Friday, June 7, 2013

OMGeeeee. Raw Honey!

Unheated. Unfiltered. Nothing removed. You must get your claws on some raw honey.

raw honey1 OMGeeeee. Raw Honey!

You won’t find this stuff in the regular grocery store. I got mine at the Amish farmer’s market.

But do not fret! You can haz yours, too. I stumbled upon the Honey Locator website (run by the National Honey Board). The site helps you locate not only raw honey in your surrounding area, but also the suppliers that have specialty honeys, like whipped, organic, kosher, and even honey combs.

As for raw honey, the texture is grainy, but melts down nice and smooth, and blends well. Raw honey is especially delicious in a hot cup of tea.

Cinnamon & Honey Natural Remedy: I recently became very interested in the benefits of cinnamon and honey together. Every now and then, I take 1 teaspoon of raw honey and sprinkle with a generous amount of cinnamon. Then I devour it. NOM! Not only is it tasty, but it does the body good. There’s also some talk that the cinnamon & honey combo has weight loss benefits, but the jury is still out on that one.

I will bet you a gazillion-billion dollars (because I’m rich, beyotch) that if you try raw honey you will never want that golden stuff they sell in the plastic bear at the grocery story. Keep your eyeballs peeled back and on the lookout for raw honey. M’kay?

Ps. I confess, dammit! I’m not really rich. Somebody give me a loan so I can buy me some desserts. Anyone? … anyone?

((All I hear is crickets.))


View the original article here

No comments: