Total Pageviews

Friday, June 7, 2013

Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]

 I SO should be sleeping but I couldn’t go to bed with out posting really quick! 

Tomorrow I’m heading to Toronto for TBEX, a conference specifically for travel bloggers. I wouldn’t categorize myself quite as a travel blogger YET, but it’s something I want to learn more about in hopes of growing TheUnworldlyTravelers into a thriving blog giving me more opportunities and reasons to travel.

If you remember, all of this was something I put on my birthday bucket list last year and as you are well aware, I’m not getting any younger. The time to DO is now. :)

My plan tomorrow morning is to go to the 6 a.m. CrossFit class (because I’m obsessed,) run my mile, and head to the airport. It’s going to be quite a challenge considering I’m not completely packed and it’s 11:30 p.m. but you’ll have this. I’ll sleep on the plane.

Screen shot 2013-05-30 at 11.47.21 PMAnyway, the real reason I’m here is announce my Blog To Book called From Fat to Skinny to Healthy: Musings From My Weight-Loss Journey. I worked with the editors at Hyperlink.com to package some of my archives in book form for the Kindle. The idea is to have a collection of posts that give my story and thoughts on weight loss in a easy-to-access format.

At first I wasn’t sold on the idea considering my archives are all available here and I don’t actually own a Kindle, but then I realized others may find it helpful.

So there you have it, a new book, a trip to Toronto, oh! And I had fun with a new breakfast idea on GreenLiteBites using chia seeds!

20130530_Chia4

I was on a roll today even though I had to put out a few FitBloggin‘ fires and I took the kids to the pool.

Screen shot 2013-05-30 at 11.31.17 PM

I think I thrive off busy. :)


View the original article here

No comments: