Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In

After last week’s experience and follow-up discussion (which I still have some awesome comments to reply to!) I’ve decided to take a week off from the scale.

20130529_weighin

Honestly, it was way easier than I thought it would be, and without the pressure of wondering what the scale was going to show this morning, I made it through my first snack-free evening in weeks!

My plan was to skip this week and then weigh in with you all next, but you know … I’m not going to make that decision right now. I don’t want the stress of wondering what the scale will say to feed any of my self-sabotaging tendencies.

I’m just going to go with the flow and do what I do because I’ve got this.

That’s right, you heard me, GOT THIS. I’m taking the confident route. I’m kicking butt at the gym, grilling like a maniac, having a blast with #RWRunStreak and even getting back to my creative snack roots (inventing light snacks was a huge factor in my initial weight loss.) It’s time I own this lifestyle I’ve worked so hard at creating. I’ve got to let go of those last few remnants of “old Roni” and her old habits.

That being said, I have no plans to end Wednesday Weigh Ins any time soon. I’ve always looked at “weighing in” as more than a scale reading. I still plan on touching base with everyone once a week because I think it’s important. Sharing what the scale said was never a requirement, just an option, as everyone is on their own journey and needs to do what’s right for them.

So how was your week? 


View the original article here

No comments: