Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Dressing room pics!

Errr, ummm. Fully clothed, of course…

dressing room Dressing room pics!

My first dressing room pics ever! But nope. I didn’t buy either of these dresses. Bought me some casual booty shorts instead. It was the most bootylicious decision I’d made all day.

And ya, I joined Bodybuilding.com’s free 6 Week Challenge. It’s a body transformation thang. The challenge starts June 17th. Although I don’t expect to win the grand prize ($10,000!), I’m using the challenge for increased accountability. My goal is to get lean and build muscle.

Here’s more deets for the challenge in case you’re looking to make some game-changing progress along with me…

bodyspace Dressing room pics!

I’m so excited about this! I intend to be extra-on-point with my eating and workouts over these next 6 weeks and beyond. I can’t wait to see what type of progress I can achieve. I’ll be posting my before pic for the challenge real soon. Even if this type of challenge isn’t your thing, make sure you have some type of accountability system in place.

My profile on BodySpace is: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/YumYucky

…and here’s a pic of my first body transformation meal from yesterday. Delicious stuff, flat abs friendly and excellent for building sexy muscle.  I’ll be posting most of my meals to my Facebook page, so stalk me over there if you dare! XO


View the original article here

No comments: