Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Introducing The “Natural Health Weekend” Series

Hey guys. Welcome to Natural Health Weekend! The Greedy Family and I have been using natural remedies for several years now. My research on alternative, natural treatments to resolve and/or prevent the woes that ail us has amped up. My zeal for natural health is causing me to gain a greater level of knowledge on the subject, but it would be insane for me to keep all this info to myself.

Yet  I encourage you to NOT follow my advice and recommendations blindly. Please take time to carefully consider the topics I present each weekend, do additional research on your own when you feel it’s necessary, then a make comfortable, informed decision on whether the treatments and methods I discuss are right for you and your family.

This One Thing Is Certain

Big Pharma is NOT in business to permanently heal us. This would present the issue of a one-time pharma customer who doesn’t have to come crawling back to re-purchase their products. Big Pharma is in business to make money. The majority of products they invent are designed to manage illness, not cure it. It seems every time I blink my eyes, a new pill or treatment has sprung up to “help” us.

I’m not 100% opposed to pharmaceuticals (I’ll take a pharma solution only when absolutely necessary, like an emergency tenatus shot, m’kay?), but my family’s go-to, primary source for treatment is always natural first. If you take the time to explore, you will find that there are age-old, proven, natural treatments for many of the same ailments pharma and other medical treatments are promoted.

There is no real money to be had in natural treatment by the conventional medicine gods. Why? Because they are just that — natural! On some levels, the FDA is in bed with the medical industry (crazy lady conspiracy theory alert!) with the goal to keep their cash cow thriving. Information on natural treatments is many times buried, un-promoted by the media or passed off as quackery. There is also the looming threat of ever-changing FDA rules that seek to limit our access to natural treatments.

What You Can Look Forward To In This Series

The spotlight on natural treatments.Product reviews.Zero-cost tips to help you naturally manage or resolve your issues.News on Big Pharma folly.The official Natural Health Reference Page here on Yum Yucky…and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel for upcoming Natural Health vlogs!

Get ready to be educated, informed, and empowered to take greater control of your health. I can’t wait to get this thing busting wide open at the seams! I was initially going to start the first topic today, but I felt I owed you guys a better detailed, deeper explanation behind the importance of this series. So there ya have it!

…and now in other news…


View the original article here

No comments: