Total Pageviews

Friday, May 4, 2012

More Hours Please

I’m having a rough day. The Husband and I are out of sync which sucks because we had such an awesome weekend. I’ve been having technical problems holding me back from accomplishing a few things. And the conference is really starting to ramp up with new (fun but stressful) things happening daily.

I can’t seem to catch up and things just. keep. getting. piled. on.

*deep breath*

I don’t want to admit it but attempting to get anything done at home with this little guy is proving almost impossible anymore.

Little Bean

He’s lucky he’s so darn cute!

I kid but I find myself yet again torn between working and just hanging out with Little Bean. I feel so lucky and so grateful to be home with him but I’m not getting what I need to get done. Sometimes It takes me days if not weeks to get back to emails and frankly, I feel like I’m working around the clock. (side note: so is the husband, hence our disconnect. :(

I even missed my workout this morning. First time in months that has happened but I couldn’t wake up even though I went to bed early.

I’m tired.

This month Bean will be starting day care twice a week and I’m again struggling with guilt.

Guilt that I’m shipping him off and I’ll be home.

Guilt that it costs so much.

Guilt that I just can’t manage it.

There it is.

I’m mad at my self for not being able to do it all.

Typical. huh?

In other news…


View the original article here

No comments: