Total Pageviews

Friday, May 4, 2012

A Sensational Secret Agent Sunday

This morning started bright and early with a Tough Mudder session. Normally it’s Saturday mornings but yesterday I ran the Sole of the City 10k so moved a few things around.

We met at 6:30 this morning and it was great! I’ll post a little more about it tomorrow. I recorded 1 fun video and snapped this photo in the car before heading home.

oh and yup. I joined Instagram. FINALLY now that it’s on the Droid. To be honest, I’m still trying to figure it all out. I’m more of a web girl than a phone girl and it’s more app based than I’m used to.

When I got home Ryan greeted me at the door all excited. He said I needed to see his "messy room." I told him we would be cleaning today and his room was a total disaster.

I could tell by the way he was acting that he already did it and I was so proud of him. Here it was barely 8AM and he woke up, cleaned his room and got dressed all while The Husband and Little Bean slept.

We had breakfast. I know it’s weird but I had leftovers.

Nothing else sounded good and I was out of eggs. :(

We had a good morning. Little Bean wasn’t feeling 100% so we just chilled a little.

Then it was down to business. The boys organized clothes….

while I cleaned the bathrooms.

After cleaning the upstairs and starting the laundry it was lunch time.

The Husband and Little Bean were both napping so it was just us. I had a leftover Salmon burger and Little Guy had leftover chinese food.

In the afternoon Little Guy and I had a Special Agent Birthday party to attend. We left the 2 sleepy heads at home watching soccer.

Our instructions said to arrive in disguise.

That is Cheetah Boy. We made the mask a few weeks ago and he’s been wearing it almost daily.

Once we arrived additional disguises were supplied.

There was Secret Agent Training,

code decoding,

and many other agent duties. It was a great party. Perfect for 15 – 7 year olds and so creative. They even had a homemade bomb shaped birthday cake!

I was planning on hitting the grocery store on the way home but honestly, I just didn’t have it in me. I’ll go sometime during with week. It was raining and cold and I was TIRED.

Instead we came home and planned our Sunday Picnic. I made a fun pizza in honor of Cheetah Boy…

The Boys played in the living room they just cleaned.

Little Bean finally decided to join us.

He slept most of the day but boy did he need it. I think his molars are really coming in. His drool’s been like a faucet, he was running a slight temp, and he was uncharacteristically GRUMPY!

This week our Sunday movie was The Lost World: Jurassic Park. We watched. We folded.

We played.

We annoyed the cat.

It was a great day. :)


View the original article here

No comments: