Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Clean Eating Lunchtime Combo (it’s easy to do ya’ll)

Lunchtime a la Josie

Check out my homemade, clean eating lunchtime combo: Seasoned, roasted chicken breast and a lightly salted, baked sweet potato.

…because I’m pseudo-fancy like that — not all the way fancy, because I forgot to sprinkle cinnamon onto the ‘tater.

But anyways, I prepared everything the night before and packed it up to feed my stomachs for lunch. It’s a protein/fiber powerhouse that’ll keep you full and energized, and your sexy bawwdy on the lean side. And yep, this combo is only around 375 calories, so I had room left over for a fist-full of popcorn (I have Hulk-sized fists, just take a look for yourself) and a tasty Shakeology Cookie. As if I’d skip out on dessert?

Clean eating makes me feel all powerful ‘n stuff.

It’s easy to eat this way and keep your fatty parts on meltdown when you plan ahead. Food planning is super important to your weight loss goals, so don’t you be lollygagging about pre-planning your meals.

Plan those meals, or else!!!

Don’t make me come after you if you’re failing to plan. I possess stalker-vision and will most certainly use it. O_0


View the original article here

No comments: