Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Monday in Food Photos

I thought it would be fun to photo food journal today. I wanted a bit of extra accountability after my fun, indulgent weekend.

I decided to start the day with a nice glad of water and a grapefruit. I wasn’t really hungry but I didn’t want to skip breakfast.

Late morning I cooked up the most amazing soup out of some stock I made on Friday. I was hoping to get it up on GreenLiteBites today but I just ran out of time. Tomorrow, I promise. :)

Lunch was more soup and a hard boiled egg sandwich on a whole wheat bun. Notice the husband’s snack of choice in the background. lol

Afternoon snack.

Bean had some too. :)

Another afternoon snack.

An after school snack. Cucumber slices smeared with the Laughing Cow and turkey pepperoni.

Dinner was a mish mosh of leftovers. I had beans, broccoli and leftover chicken tenders from takeout.

Finally, and I almost forgot, an apple smeared with a bit of almond butter.

That’s all I have in me tonight. I’m off to bed. Tomorrow’s an early morning work out day!


View the original article here

No comments: