Total Pageviews

Friday, April 13, 2012

Schitzo Food Thoughts Inside My Brain At 10:36 PM

(Me. At 10:36 PM…)

I’m hungry. I should eat.

Nah, I’m not really hungry, but I should eat anyway.

I wanna eat because I’m bored. Tasty snacks will cure my boredom.

Froot Loops. Pasta salad. Or popcorn. Either or.

I’m seriously not even hungry.

I should just drink some water and go to bed.

…right after I eat some popcorn.

OMG! Chocolate cake is seriously out of the question right now. I think??

Ummm, I’m just a little bits hungry.  

(Me. At 10:46 PM…)

It took me 10 minutes to think it through and talk myself out of chocolate cake, sugary Froot Loops and carb-infested pasta salad. Whew! I ended the night with a handful of popcorn and a glass of water. Not bad. Not bad at all. Especially since I really wanted that chocolate cake.

If you crave unauthorized, greedy last night snacks, keep your booty planted on the couch/bed/floor and think it through before you take action towards the kitchen. It just might save you a few hundred calories.


View the original article here

1 comment:

99Errorz said...

I always check out this website before buying any products in health and fitness - http://imreviewing.com/category/health. My personal favourite is The Diet Solution Program Review because I bought it and it really helped me a lot!