Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Tough Mudder Training Week 4

Fourth week of Tough Mudder Training complete! I’m feeling good but not great. Honestly, it doesn’t feel like I’m making any progress. I guess I am. The runs are getting a little easier and I’m able to transition from run to drill pretty seamlessly but time seems to moving faster then I am. If that makes sense.

Anyway, just letting you know what I’m feeling. On to this week’s mudder workout…

~1/3 mile Run3 sets of squat presses and bicep curls with calf raises. ~1/3 mile RunSand bag flipping in seated position and a jump back (like the second half of a burpee) (not sure I’m explaining this one correctly) ~1/3 mile RunStraight Leg Dead Lifts with 35lb kettle bell and then sprint in place (repeat 3 times)~1/3 mile RunThe tires! Repeat this..

5 times and then flip tire back to starting position.

~1/3 mile RunRepeat this…

3 times

~1/3 mile Run

Now that I wrote all that out I’m reconsidering. Maybe I am making progress afterall. :)


View the original article here

No comments: