Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In and My Nightly Cup of Hot Cocoa

I only have a minute tonight. Tomorrow is an early morning workout day but I couldn’t go to bed without sharing…

1. My Weigh in

weigh in

I was shocked to see the 150. Lowest since getting pregnant. Only 5 pounds to go to pre-pregnancy weight and I’m not even that concerned about getting there anymore. Apparently NOT dieting works for me now. There’s that A-Ha moment again!

2. My Hot Cocoa Obsession

Melissa asked about my cocoa in yesterday’s post and I must confess this is a new habit I’m obsessed with at the moment. I make a cup of regular Swiss Miss cocoa in the Keurig. It’s 70 calories, I think. I then add 1 tbsp of dark cocoa powder making it rich and indulgent.

Sometimes it’s the little things right? I’m off to make it now and then head to bed. It helps as I watch The Husband down his nightly bag of chips. *eye roll*

In other news…


View the original article here

No comments: