Total Pageviews

Monday, February 20, 2012

Sarcastic Types of Peoples Do Not Deserve This Treat

Behold the delectable chocolate covered peanuts that I bought for Health-hater Husband.

He loves these things, but doesn’t get them very often. Yet he’s been an obedient spouse, such as serving me coffee while I couch-azz, cracking my back in 35 different places (ahhh!), carrying laundry baskets, and lowering the decibels on his loud mouth so I can hear the TV.

So I brought him home the choco-peanuts. ‘Twasn’t that nice of me?

But then I think back to the conversation we recently had. Did this man’s sarcasm deserve choco-peanuts?

Him: How’s it feel to be married to someone as good looking as me?

Me: ((eyeroll)) Ummm… it’s an honor and a privilege.

Him: Yeah. That’s what I thought. And just for that you can ride in the front seat of the car tomorrow.

Well ya don’t say! Next time, instead of choco-peanuts, he’ll get those Chupacabra Biscuits and the crumbs at the bottom of a bag of Scooby Snacks.


View the original article here

No comments: