Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The bucket list (guest post)

This is kindasorta the non-guest post guest post.

I received the email below and, well, it made my year.

As a result, Im sharing and passing along so we can all get bucket list inspired and cheer Cassy on in her new venture.

Well I guess you’ll probably be disappointed when you read this as it looks like this is where important-types contact you for things that result in monies or goodies, unfortunately I have neither.

I just wanted to say that you’ve been a huge inspiration to me. Your seize the day attitude has slowly creeped its way into my consciousness since I started reading your blog a couple months ago. That attitude sparked me to write a list of 100 things I want to do in the next year (Why keep telling myself tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow, why not now?)

One of the things on my “Bucket List” was to start a blog about working my way through the list!

http://misfitbucketlist.blogspot.com/

Now don’t get me wrong, I don’t even remotely expect a single soul to ever stumble upon it, but just knowing that I did it, I put it all out there, that’s an achievement.

So I guess I wanted to thank you for being you, and for inspiring me to be me- because in the end we’re all misfits.

Tags:


View the original article here

No comments: