Total Pageviews

Friday, October 28, 2011

Yum Yucky Newsflash: Brand New Feature & Other Awesome Stuff

Since the real buffet is overrun with fat calories and cholesterols, how about your chew on a buffet of Yum Yucky news instead? This newsflash is fat-free and filled with delectable goodness.

Quickie Fitness Videos

I’m a wee bit nervous about this new feature, but my love for fitness cannot be squashed! The show must go on, so I’m launching a series of Quickie Fitness Videos to show you how I do fitness when I’m lazy tight on time. All of the workouts are 15 minutes or less and designed for you to burn fat AND build muscle all in one workout. The workouts are centered around bodyweight exercises and plyometrics. It’s these types of exercises that have been effective in my weight loss journey, so I’m sharing my favorite fitness moves and personal workouts I keep in my arsenal. I’m filming my first workout this weekend! ((insert butterflies in my stomachs right here))

Shape Magazine Awards

See that woman hanging in mid-air? I shall replicate this MizFit move once I purchase some invisible wires and strings for up-in-the-air suspension purposes. For you wonderful peeps who don’t blog, you may not know the MizFit. But you can get to know her now and, if you love her as much as I do, cast your vote for MizFit in Shape Magazine’s “Top Blogs For Fitness Junkies” awards.

Glamour Magazine Photo Shoot!

I’m heading to the big NYC later this month to be photo-shot (is that a word?). It’s for Glamour Magazine’s January 2012 issue! I’ll have to save all the extra details until later, but I had to spill the beans on some kinda a level by at least sharing the good news with you that I got picked. I can’t tell you how great it feels to be selected for this. New York City, here I come!!!

Have a fantastic weekend, everybody. I’ll be celebrating someone’s birthday on Sunday, which means I’ll be chewing on extra large cake slices.


View the original article here

No comments: