Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

VitaTop Winner, Quick Updates and a 7 MONTH OLD!

Just real quick today. I’m exhausted!

First, the winner of the Banana Choco Chip VitaTops is Kathy King. Congrats Kathy! Second, I’m behind 2 recipes that need to be posted on GreenLiteBites. I can’t keep up with my own cooking! HA! In the meantime you get the latest school lunch post. Those are quick and dirty. Third, I avoided processed carby snacks today by munching on some cashews and dried apricots. What a great combo! I’m trying hard to to stop the cookie/graham cracker/pretzel mindless grabs from the pantry. Day 1 has been a success! Fourth, I made a FitBloggin’ decision! Will be announcing dates and location later this week!! Fifth, poor BlogToLose is getting the short end of the stick again. I hope to get through the volunteer emails this week. Sixth, and FINALLY, did you know my LIittle Bean turned 7 months today. 7 MONTHS!! Where does the time go?! Click here for a fun month-by-month photos journal. His growth is amazing!

Ok, need sleep. :)


View the original article here

No comments: