Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Naked 100% Pure Coconut Water Review

Naked Pure Coconut Water

I'm currently at my folks place visiting for the week which means I have access to more natural foods stores. Yesterday, I dragged the parental units with me to the grocery store and while I was looking around, I saw Naked 100% Pure Coconut Water. They had quite a few flavors such as Lychee, Mango & Pineapple - but I was having none of that. Sorry but Phenom Coconut Water (Reviews) has permanently turned me off flavored coconut waters. So I opted to try the Naked Pure - 100% pure coconut water and nothing else added.

NUTRITION FACTS
Serving Size: 1 container (11.2 ounces)
Calories: 80
Total Fat: 0%
Saturated Fat: 0%
Sodium: 20 mg, 1%
Carbohydrates: 14 grams
Fiber: 0%
Sugars: 11 grams
Protein: 0 grams

The packaging describes this as being produced from Brazilian green coconuts - and indeed it does taste very similar to if it were fresh and taken straight from the coconut. This is one of my favorite brands of coconut water. And each 11.2 ounce container provides only 80 calories, no fat, fiber or protein and 11 grams of sugars. It's also a good source of potassium (650 mg).

I purchased a container of Naked 100% Pure Coconut Water for $2.29, which is a little pricy for a beverage. But then again - an 80 calorie, refreshingly good all natural beverage that doesn't have gobs of sugar is certainly worth that.

Do you have a favorite brand of coconut water to recommend?

{Website: Naked Juice Coconut Water}


View the original article here

No comments: