Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fudge Stripe Cooo-kees

Fudge Stripe Cooo-kees

About 10 years ago I discovered Odd Todd and his animation "A Day in the Life." Ever since then the husband and I joke about "Fudge Stripe Cookies." You have to watch the animation so you can hear the way he says it….

Fudge Stripe Cooo-keees

Click here to check it out. Warning: Some bad language. Not overkill, but present.

Anyway, for some stupid reason I bought a package of these cookies and now I find myself stealing one here and there from the pantry. Not a big deal, I just need to stop buying things "for the Little Guy and the Husband" when I really know they are for me.

ANYWAY.

I was hoping to have a podcast and a new recipe up today, but I just couldn’t do it. This post may shed some light on why.

I also shared another Lunch Box idea and Baby Food Adventure on GreenLiteBites.

Other than that my day was spent feeding and playing with a 6 month old, picking up my race bib for this weekend race (I’m running a 6 mile leg in the Baltimore Marathon,) helping a 1st grader with his homework, and taking my boys for a walk.

I was about to say it was a pretty uneventful day, but that’s just ridiculous. I did a lot. I just have even more to do. ;)


View the original article here

No comments: