Total Pageviews

Monday, May 30, 2011

Video Update, a Weigh In and a Small "Only" Rant

I hope to get back to regular videos after the conference. Especially the podcasts. They will start back up in June. I promise! In the meantime I recorded this real quick…

So weigh in, yeah… it went ok. I updated my progress page.

Down .6.

Wait.. let me say that again….

Weigh in was FANTASTIC! I’m down .6!!

Do I wish it was a little more? sure. Of course. But I’m OWNING that .6.

I’m all about owning all my accomplishments anymore. I try to never, ever use the word "only."

I ONLY lost .4.
I ONLY walked for 10 minutes today.
I ONLY have… whatever.

"Only" is my least favorite word in the dictionary. It allows people to sell themselves short–completely undermining what they actually have accomplished.

I say… OWN it don’t ONLY it.

Ok, that was a little cheesy. lol

Anyway, I got to go. TONS of FitBloggin stuff to attend to.

Oh! and the post I mentioned in the video was this one about how I’m a sap and cry when my kids smile. I also added the feed to my babble posts in the right side bar under my short about. I love that I have that outlet to blab about baby and parenting stuff. It’s totally fun.


View the original article here

No comments: