Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Still Decompressing Plus a New Food Journal.

I’ve been spending a lit of time on twitter and reading all the FitBloggin recaps. Oh! and the pictures were posted! It’s been nice to just be.

I did write the second part of, I’m a Crazy Breastfeeding Momma!

Other than that I experimented with a new food journal. Twitter is just not working for me anymore. Too much to mange with multiple accounts. Instead I plan on keeping it offline and then just posting it here nightly.

Here’s what I came up with… Oh! and this is what I ate today…

I may make this every day! Such a treat. Nibbled the husband’s Dorritos. Stopped myself after 3-4. I was just eating them becuase they were there. The few I had where tasty. This was the end of it. I love having leftovers to grab for lunch! Cause I saw it and I wanted it. lol I have to admit, these things are better then I thought they be and this one is only 80 cals! I was hungry and I wanted to up my veggies so I peeled about 5 carrots and hit the hummus. The PopChips were a total add on becuase I didn’t want to stop dipping! Note: Hummus now gone. SO GOOD! I was hungry and I wanted something to hold me over until dinner. I made them with beef and bulked up with veggies and beans. So good! Was a little hungry before bed. This totally hit the spot. I added some frozen blueberries at the end. SO GOOD!

Ran 2 miles today! It was tough. I lost a lost of stamina. Had to stop and walk a buch of times but I felt great afterwards! Posted the Nike+ chart on Facebook.

I also walked Little Guy to the park after school.

Did "ok" in the water department. It’s all I really drink but I wasn’t married to it today. Just a few glasses, mostly with meals and after the run. Took a multi-Vit mid day when it popped into my head.

What do you think? Do you keep a food journal? If so, what works for you?

Disclosure: Got free samples of Attunebar, PopChips and Larabar at FitBloggin.


View the original article here

No comments: