Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

VitaminWater Zero Recoup (Peach Mandarin)

VitaminWater Zero (Peach Mandarin)VitaminWater flavored water beverages are sweetened with a combination of natural sweeteners and hence provide no calories. So far, I have tried 2 flavors, VitaminWater Zero Naturally Sweetened Lemonade Flavored Water Review which I liked a lot, and VitaminWater Zero Mega-C (Grape Raspberry) Review which went in the opposite direction on the 'delicious scale.'. So I decided to try another product as a tie-breaker so to speak, VitaminWater Zero Recoup (Peach Mandarin).

NUTRITION FACTS
Serving Size: 8 ounces
Calories: 0
Total Fat: 0%
Saturated Fat: 0%
Sodium: 0%
Carbohydrates: 3 grams
Fiber: 0%
Sugars: < 1 gram
Protein: 0 grams

This water has 100% of the daily value for quite a few B vitamins, and according to VitaminWater, this drink was created to help you cope with whatever life throws at you - whether it's the kitchen sink, a curveball or even a shoe from a member of the foreign press. I'm not sure this helped me pass my exams, but I noticed the flavor and refreshing nature of this beverage for sure. The peach flavor shone through and was well balanced with a hint of mandarin. The flavor is a bit sweeter than what I've experience from other VitaminWater Reviews, but it's still very good - MUCH better than Skinny Water Peach Mango Mandarin (XXX-Detox) Review.

sponsor
Workout Music Playlists at IntheGym.net

Each 8 ounce serving of VitaminWater Zero Recoup (Peach Mandarin) provides no calories, fat, sugars or protein. There is 100% of the daily value for vitamin C, vitamins B5, B6, B12, and 40% for vitamin B3. This water is sweetened with stevia, crystalline fructose, and erythritol. I paid $1.89 for the 20-ounce bottle which was a bit more expensive than some other flavored waters, but I would definitely buy this again.

I like flavored water because I drink more liquids that way, and I would definitely buy this again.

{Website: VitaminWater Zero}


View the original article here

No comments: