Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dannon Light & Fit Vanilla Yogurt

Dannon Light & Fit Vanilla YogurtMy favorite Dannon Light & Fit Yogurt flavors so far are Key Lime, Lemon Chiffon and Blackberry. Of course, I'm always on the lookout for varieties I haven't tried before, and when I spotted the Vanilla flavor, I couldn't believe that I hadn't tried this classic. Well, I was about to take care of that situation.

NUTRITION FACTS
Serving Size: 6 ounces
Calories: 80
Total Fat: 0%
Saturated Fat: 0%
Sodium: 75 mg, 3%
Carbohydrates: 16 grams
Fiber: 0%
Sugars: 11 grams
Protein: 5 grams

Unfortunately, the taste of this didn't thrill me. Sure, the flavor was un-mistakenly vanilla, but it also tasted artificial and sweet. The consistency was very fluid, not thick, and it was more like melted, milk-ified candy, and I didn't like that.

Each 6 ounce cup of Dannon Light & Fit Vanilla Yogurt provides 80 calories, no fat or fiber, 11 grams of sugars, 5 grams of protein and 20% of the daily value for vitamin D and riboflavin along with 15% of the DV for calcium and phosphorus.

sponsor
Workout Music Playlists at IntheGym.net

The ingredients include the sweeteners fructose, aspartame, acesulfame K and sucralose. I paid $0.75 for a 6 ounce cup of this Dannon Light & Fit Vanilla Yogurt, but I probably wouldn't buy it again. This definitely is not one of my favorite flavors in the Dannon Light & Fit line - although it's better than the Yoplait Fiber One Vanilla Yogurt.

{Website: Dannon Light & Fit}


View the original article here

No comments: