Total Pageviews

Monday, September 30, 2013

Weekend Quote: Take Action

Hey guys, just popping in for a quick weekend quote. I’m feeling kind of blah, as my lower back is giving me trouble. Funny thing is, it only hurts when I’m sitting. Walking, running, playing, working out, I’m fine. Sitting at my desk for hours, I can barely move without wincing in pain.

Ugh. Regardless, I wanted to share this quote with you because I did something this week that scares the CRAP out of me.

“Waiting to develop courage is just another form of procrastination. The most successful people take action while they’re afraid.” – Unknown

I signed up for the CrossFit Games.

Yikes!

I don’t think I’m ready. I don’t think I have a chance. I’m not even sure I’ll be able to compete on any level.

It’s completely pushing me out of my comfort zone.

And that’s why I’m doing it.

I told you …

I’m IN!

:)

2012_Reebok_Crossfit_Games


View the original article here

No comments: