Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 4, 2013

A Quick Update and 4 Inspiring Women!

I’m in Chicago and I have so much I want to tell you but I’m literally falling asleep as I type. So I’ve got to make this one of my quick bullet point posts. Here goes…

1. I started my day with Sara Rosso doing a CrossFit workout at River North and it was INSANE! I loved every minute of it but injured my hand a little doing kettle bell swings. :(

Screen shot 2013-07-26 at 12.55.02 AM

2. I got a Fitbit!! I’m so excited. I’m going to try to wear it and track everything the next few days just to really see how it works. I’m such a dork about these things. I find them really fun.

3. I spoke at HealthMinder on the Panel Fad to Foundation. It was fun but I’m not sure how it went. There were only a few people in the room and I wasn’t sure they were all that interested.

4. Jen and I had quite the adventure on the way to the expo this evening…

Screen shot 2013-07-26 at 12.53.26 AM

Let’s just way we’re not big fans of conferences offsite from the hotel.

5. My favorite panel of the day was called Weight vs. Health. I knew most of the panelists from their sites but hearing them speak was VERY inspiring. If you have a minute you should really check them out…

OK, must go. Tomorrow morning is the BlogHer 5k!


View the original article here

No comments: