Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Skechers Go Walks: Prepare for a footgasm, my peoples.

I bought my Skechers Go Walks last spring. I had a footgasm the first time I put them on. Now season #2 has arrived and my feet are still feeling luxurious. These slip-on sneaks may not seem like a big deal at first glance, but you GOTTA try these things on.

sketchers go walks Skechers Go Walks: Prepare for a footgasm, my peoples.

Last season I told you they feel like a fluffy cloud on my feet. Then I taught you how to clean a pair of Go Walks.

I wore them a ton last season, whether it was after work, going shopping, or just hanging out. They held up with fantastic durability. The soles are intact with no crazy wear & tear. There is no fraying or splitting at the seams, and the insoles have maintained their ability to deliver that fluffy feeling.

Bendy, flexy, extremely lightweight and cushy. Those are just a few words to describe the feeling of Go Walks. The comfort is outta this world. I promise! This year they came out with a bunch more colors to match your bubbly-fantastic personality.

gowalk Skechers Go Walks: Prepare for a footgasm, my peoples.

It’s unfortunate that I feel kinda commercial-ish when I talk about Go Walks, but what choice do I have? I freaking LOVE these shoes! And they’re even available for the men-folk now Skechers Go Walks: Prepare for a footgasm, my peoples..

If you’re chillin’ at the mall and happen to wander by a store that carries Go Walks, just lollygag on in there and try a pair on. If you then feel I’m wrong about Go Walks, you can slay me with me 10,000 bitch slaps of disgruntlement. I will gladly take my lashings for leading you astray.

gowalk Skechers Go Walks: Prepare for a footgasm, my peoples.Gray is cool, but I need more pairs. I’m seriously ready to get colorful. Hot dang, I love these shoes.

Skechers Go Walk reviews on Amazon


View the original article here

No comments: