Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 28, 2013

One-Arm Push Ups Demo for Beginners

thumbnail2 One Arm Push Ups Demo for Beginners

Hollerluuuyahhhh!! Consistent work on my push ups has rewarded me with awesome gains in strength and power. Now I’m moving on to the one-arm thang. But it’s gonna take time to fully get there.

This video demo shows my modified (beginner’s) one-arm push. I’m doing this move about 2X’s per week in addition to my normal strength training.  You might think it’s all about the arms, but the amount of core work this move requires is ab-solutely bananas! Enjoy the demo. icon smile One Arm Push Ups Demo for Beginners

I may seem to be in an awkward body position as I perform the move. The key here is to set yourself in a position that’s most comfortable for YOU.

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel. More workouts are on the way!

Stay strong and keep pushing HARD. XO!


View the original article here

No comments: