Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Just a Laid Back Sunday

I woke up a little late this morning (almost 8 a.m.!) after a fabulous date night with the husband. We went out to dinner with friends and saw a comedy show. It was a great way to end a very productive Saturday.

We had a soccer game, went grocery shopping and cleaned the house. Nothing beats waking up on a Sunday morning to this…

20130217_A

I sat next to Ryan on the couch and we just hung out for a bit talking and playing with my camera. I was telling him about shutter speed and showing him the difference between no flash…

20130217_B

and flash.

20130217_C

I’m not a photography expert, but I know enough to be dangerous and I love that he’s interested at such a young age.

Soon we were joined by the toddler and made a quick breakfast.

20130217_D

A little playing…

20130217_E

…and then I was off for my run.

20130217_F

Photo courtesy of Ryan. :)

My friend Carrie and I ran about 4 miles in the FREEZING cold. Actually it’s not the cold that bugs me, it’s the darn wind, but we did it and I felt great afterwards!

When I got back I made The Husband a big breakfast ’cause I’m the best wife in the world.;)

20130217_G

We spend the rest of the morning finishing the laundry.

20130217_H

And then it was off to the mall! I don’t know when it happened but sometime over the past year, the kids have become exhausting! Having a chatty, energetic 7-year-old on one side and a non-talking, wandering toddler on the other is maddening when you are actually trying to accomplish something. This photo pretty much sums up the husband’s thoughts…

20130217_I

I’m overexaggerating a little. We had a great time picking up lacrosse supplies for Little Guy and having a late lunch at Red Robin.

We finished the rest of our errands and headed home. The Husband was off to tennis practice while the boys and I did puzzles.

20130217_J

Dinner was quick PB&Js for the kids (requested,)

20130217_K

And a fun quesadilla idea for me.

20130217_L

I wanted to try a simple idea I had with avocado and ham. It was delicious. I think I may make it again tomorrow for GreenLiteBites.

We chilled the rest of the night…

20130217_M

…until bedtime.

20130217_N

20130217_O

Then it was Walking Dead time for Mommy and Daddy. :)

Now it’s time to wrap this up and get to bed. Early morning and a busy week ahead!

Hope you had a great weekend!


View the original article here

No comments: