Total Pageviews

Friday, January 11, 2013

My E-BOOK is here! My E-Book is here!

Yes, People.

Just in time for those last minute holiday purchases for yourself! youre worth it! my e-book is finished.

Done.

Edited. Polished. Completed.

And yet, far more pressing than penning a post imploring you to buy it,  is wanting to share *why* I finally decided to join the e-masses and release one.

I considered it repeatedly.  I love e-books.  Im a voracious reader.  Im a prolific writer.

I simply didnt believe (to mangle a quote) my e-book would improve upon the silence. 

Id routinely ask myself if the world needed an e-book by me and, for years, my response was no.

I falsely assumed since I overshare here on a daily basis there was absolutely no need to gather & edit into book-form.

Ive changed my mind.

Why? 

I discovered I longed to write the book I wished I’d had when I first began stumbling down my healthy living path.

Not yet on path…

I felt called to gather the posts, collect the exercises (emotional & physical), select the videos and bring them all together to create the handbook I’d needed back then.

The guide/reference book I still need now to help me remain on my healthy living journey.

Not too bad for 43…

I loved the process of writing these posts.I adored every moment of creating new chapters and the opportunity to share tips & tricks and secrets & stories I’ve never shared before.It made me *smile* to share with my husband how energized I was by this whole project.

Im a big believer in trusting your gut.

No hard sell.

No jokey-jokey “if you dont buy my e-book in mass quantities we wont be able to afford a domicile in Oakland.”

Trust your gut.  My e-book is for you if:

If youre a fan of my philosophy.  If youve wondered about the how and the why and the HOW I’ve maintained my weight-loss for two decades.If youre curious what I would say are my best tips/posts & wished they were gathered together in one none-too-pricey place.

 All I can tell you for certain is it’s what I wished Id had when I started & Im glad to have it (finally all kinds of organized) now.

How to Build Muscle and Lose Weight Without Losing Your Mind is available as PDF, on Nook and on Kindle.  It’s available from Barnes and Noble and Amazon.


View the original article here

No comments: