Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Weekend Quote While Running in Florence

My Italian vacation is coming to an end. I’m a mix of feelings and emotions. Happy to go home and see my boys. Sad to leave such a beautiful place. Overwhelmed at all I have seen. Inspired by all I have experienced. Motivated to make travel even MORE of a priority in my life.

Yesterday I completed my goal of running in each city I was visiting. First Rome, then Venice and here is a quick video from Florence.

I was hoping to run again this morning but I was just to tired and decided sleep was more important. I’ve been sucking the marrow out of each day.

Right now I’m in Rome. We have the tour group’s farewell dinner tonight and then on a plane in the morning. It’s an 8 hour flight to New York and then a 3 hour drive home. I’m not looking forward to that but I am excited to see my boys!

Oh and I almost forgot! This weekend’s quote. I came across this in my email and it totally made me smile.

“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Another way to say…

I snapped that on the way into Florence from the bus. For more photos from the last 2 days click here.

It also made me smile. :)

Follow your star and leave a trail this weekend.

Arrivederci!


View the original article here

No comments: