Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In: Notice Trends

I decided to step back this week and notice my weight trends since starting the Weekly Wednesday Weigh Ins. Well, at least the ones where we’ve been weighing in together. Speaking of, we lost an awful lot of people. No judgement here, but if you are hiding from the scale or not checking in I hope it’s because you too busy loving life, not because you’re hiding from the accountability of it all. Make the commitment. I can tell you from experiences, it’s worth it.

Anyway, this morning the scale read.

That’s 1 pound down from last weeks Halloween gain.

I’ve been holding strong on my #lessProcessed #FoodJournal and tracking most of my food choices on Instagram.

My trend since weigh in with you since 8/8 is looking good!

I’m down just over 4.5 lbs and the trend is downwards. Not drasticly, but I’m not going for huge losses here. For me it’s about maintaining and letting my lifestyle chip away at they few pounds lingering from my last pregnancy. Speaking of, I’m only 3.6 lbs away! Sure, it’s taking me 20 months but I’m ok with that. Slow and steady wins the race. :)

I may take some time this week to update my official weight tracker page. It’s been 9 months. That’s crazy!

Anyway, I’m looking forward to your weigh/check ins. How’s everyone doing this week?

oh! And I shared a fun post on premierprotein.com, 5 Easy Ways to Burn More Calories Today. I hired Little Guy as my photographer. He did a good job but I think I’d rather stay behind the camera. Can you say cheesy? lol


View the original article here

No comments: