Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Making Monday Marvelous

I decided to treat today like a traditional Sensational Sunday. After an event like FitBloggin’ I could easily find myself in funkville.

So once Little Guy got on the bus I made myself a fun breakfast and grabbed the camera..

Click here to see what I made, a Thai Inspired Basil and Melon Salad with Peanuts. It felt SO good to make my own meal and play around with fun flavors.

Then Little Bean and I had some fun deconstruction the arrangement.

It was a bit of "back to reality" in my messy house with a grumpy toddler.

But we forged ahead and started the laundry.

He’s not really as useful as his Big Brother, YET!

Late morning snack.

I had some yogurt topped with granola and honey.

I also had the BEST company!

When Little Bean went to nap I worked a bit (hey, someone has to plan FitBloggin’13!) and had lunch with The Husband.

I had some leftover pork roast with potatoes and carrots that I made the night before FitBloggin.

Ahhh babies. You clean. They Mess.

It’s a viscous cycle.

Watermelon and Email Snack Break!

Big Brother home from school!

Lawn Mower Races.

Fun afternoon treat!

Little Bean’s Favorite chore!

Loving the Fall weather!

Dinner was a quick Fish Stick plate with peas, broccoli and cauliflower.

That picture CRACKS ME Up! Ryan loves doing fake poses anymore and this was the only one I had all 3 looking at me.

Bath post haircuts.

This will probably be the last bath shot I share. Someone’s getting too old but they were just so cute!

Stories and bed..

Now I’m watching The Revolution (not sold yet) and contemplating going to the gym early tomorrow. I really want to go to bed but sleep sounds so good right now. I’m going to try to get this up asap so I’m well rested. 5:30AM comes awfully fast!


View the original article here

No comments: