Total Pageviews

Friday, July 27, 2012

And That’s Half the Battle…

Good day but busy home with both kids all day. It’s amazing how much energy they can suck out of you. In a good way, of course. :)

I’m back to food journaling now that my vacation is over. Fun post planned for tomorrow. It’s my birthday and the Husband and I have been making Bucket Lists. Does that mean we are getting old?

Note: Will post the cake I made for my birthday tomorrow too!

2 egg omelet with spinach, peppers and onionBecause how can I NOT when baking? ;)Leftover chicken thigh and leftover tomato basil salad from last nights dinnerLate lunch after my early cake. Because I was giving the baby a snack. Because it was there and I was hungry while cooking dinner. Not the best choice, I know. Cod filet, leftover beets, snow peasTHIS is why I rarely bake and when I do I chose lighter options. It’s so stinkin hard to resist!Shared with Little Guy while watching American Ninja?cucumber slices with laughing cow smeared on themI wasn’t hungry but I was fighting the munchies. This hit the spot. 45 minutes weight training and abs + 1/2 hour walk with the babyI’m on a sun tea kick. 2 green tea bags, water + ice. Been sipping all day!

Note: Not sure who to credit on the photo. I saw it floating around pinterest and instagram.


View the original article here

No comments: