Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Rhyming Miz. What’s my workout is**.

Crass? yes. Truth? YES.*

My workouts? Not sporadic.

About that Im EMPHATIC.

It’s not so much *what* I do–

it’s consistent training. Good food, too.

Im really NOT all that fit.

Im nonetoosad.  I *own* it.

My weights time? Short!

Im the fast moving sort.

I plan, hoist, 30 seconds between sets

I *never* chat. No friends Ive met.

I breakdown my  body parts.

(This works cuz there’s no fits&starts.)

Chest. Back. Legs. Bi’s. Tri’s too.

OH! And shoulders there’s a place for you!

But *more* than that I see my day

as one BIG chance to move & play.

I take the stairs. I skip some rope.

No workout time? I do not mope!

I skip. I run. Hold my core tight!

Remind myself that it’s alright.

Somedays I workout traditionally.

More often than not it’s creative for me!

Im doing NOW what I can for *life*

And be a mother, friend, employee and wife.

*This image was sent my way by many people after seeing this video. I have no idea where it originated. If you know–let me know below so I may credit…

**This is in response to the five millions of you who cannot watch videos at work & requested a transcription.


View the original article here

No comments: