Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Food Trap Alert! Fanciest Spork On The Planet

With all the chomping, chewing, gnawing and hee-hawing I do while eating at work, I’ve been on the hunt for a fancy, portable spork. Although I am a brown-colored woman on the outside, I’m turning really green deep down in my heart. It started with recycling, and then wanting to reduce wastefulness in general, which means those cheapy plastic, throw-away utensils get the boot.

The matter of spork shopping was very serious. After taking my time with searching, the Light My Fire Spork jumped out at me as the fanciest and cutest of all. There’s lots of cool colors to choose from – more than what you see pictured. It’s also BPA-free and made in Switzerland (you know those Swiss peoples know how to roll).

I’m using the green spork.

It gets overall good reviews, but a minor few mentioned that it broke. What da hell? The damn thing is many times stronger than a basic plastic utensil. My guess is these people probably possess super human jaws that munch down with 1,000 pounds of pressure per square bite. Just keep in mind that it’s durable, yet still plastic, so keep your expectations fairly reasonable, especially if you have heavy jaws. Or you can always opt for the titanium version.

I also bought a Light My Fire Spork for every member of the Greedy Family. Ya know, just in case we’re forced to camp out in nature due apocalyptic events that melt our stainless steel utensils and force us to flee from our home. We will be armed and ready with sporks to feed on wildlife delicacies, such as dandelions, tree bark tendrils and moose carcass.

MORE FOOD TRAP ALERTS


View the original article here

No comments: