Total Pageviews

Monday, April 16, 2012

Tough Mudder Training Week 7

Trucking a along! I’ve updated my training chart.

I love that every Saturday is completely different than the week before. Here’s what we did this past week…

~1/3 mile runCarry a picnic table (there were 2 of us – each with a side) from one end of the parking lot to the other with 60 extra pounds on top. Then carry it back minus the weight. wow that was HARD. ~1/3 mile runPicnic table carry again this time no extra weight on the way out but with the extra 60lbs on the way back. ~1/3 mile runThis…

then this

Repeat 3 times.

~1/3 mile runthis…

Then a boxing sequence of punches, knees, kicking and driving with trainer.
Repeat 3 times.

~1/3 mile run

Tonight I ran 8 miles on the trails with a friend and tomorrow morning is BodyPump. I’m seriously in training mode now and I’m loving it. Strong doesn’t begin to describe how I feel physically. It’s more of an overall sense of FIT. I just feel fit, in shape and balanced.

In other news…


View the original article here

No comments: