Total Pageviews

Monday, April 16, 2012

24-Hour Workout Will Melt Your Fat Slabs Faster

24 hours. Yesss. But it’s not like you might think.

Now consider this….

Your workout isn’t over after that last drop of sweat hits the floor. Your workout is comprised of EVERYTHING you do within a 24-hour period. It’s in the foods you shove into your mouth. It’s how long you sit on your ass. It’s in how much sleep you get. It’s in your motivation to keep your life organized so the time you reserve for sweaty fitness isn’t compromised.

Everything you do within a 24 hour period contributes to making your fatty parts melt — NOT just your actual workout with cardio and weights. I know you know this, but are you LIVING this? Are you making the rest of your day count as much as you would the time you spend on a treadmill or doing workout DVDs? It all counts towards your goals. All 24-hours of it.

24-HOUR PHILOSOPHY: THE EXPERIMENT

I took this philosophy and infused it into my brain stem over a period of several days for experimental testing. I rolled with it and convinced myself of the notion that “I’m working out all day”, not just those 30 minutes of burpees and speed rope.

And the results?

The all-day workout mode led to better eating decisions, especially on the weekend, and even at restaurants. I felt more empowered to say “no” to unhealthy crap throughout the day. Why? Because I was in the middle of a workout, of course. No way I was gonna eat chocolate pudding cake or bacon strips during a workout. Who does that?

I was also motivated to move more all day long without bitching about it. I had a better attitude about pulling weeds and other laborious activities when I really wanted to be watching the taped shows on my DVR. Overall I avoided much more greedy/lazy activities that could have bamboozled my 24 hour day.

It worked for me and it can for you, too. The 24 hour workout philosophy first takes place in the mind and translates into actions that lead to more effective, faster fitness progress.

Don’t I sound all scientific ‘n stuff? Am I getting too deep for ya? Don’t be scared of my knowledge, yo.

If your fatty parts seem to be clinging to you like super glue dipped in blast-resistant cement, try a 24 hour workout.

[photo credit]


View the original article here

No comments: