Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Reebok Rocks!

I might have to start my weekly wrap-up post back up because, to be honest, I can’t remember what I have or have not told you. For example, did I announce my latest exciting FitBloggin’ news? I don’t think I have!

We’ve signed a new sponsor….

Reebok will be hosting a Crossfit class and the FitBliggin’ 5k run/1 mile walk!!

HOW FUN IS THAT?!

I really couldn’t be more excited about this opportunity to work with Reebok and have them at this event. My goal is to offer as many opportunities as possible for bloggers to experience new things (healthy foods, workouts, products, etc,) inspire readers and help spread a culture of health while having fun, making friends and networking.

That’s what FitBloggin’ is all about.

As the organizer of said event, I get a few perks like sneak peaks of products.

Get it SNEAK peeks?

Ok, bad joke, but seriously Reebok was nice enough to send me two pairs of the sneakers they will be showcasing at the conference.

The first was RealFlexTransition. Click here to check them out.

RealFlex Transition

Look how stinking cute they are! Believe me, I’m not a pink shoe type of person, but these things ROCK!

The shoe is designed to adapt to your movement making it perfect for cross training. Honestly, when I put them on, I felt like I was walking on a cloud. I never felt a shoe like this before. Responsive is the only way I can describe it. I will be wearing these for my crazy mudder training from now on. Not kidding.

The second was ZigNano Fly 2. Click here to check them out.

ZigNano Fly 2

As you can see, I was a little hesitant at 5 AM this morning. I was preparing for my Thursday run to the gym and decided to give these a shot. According to Reebok, the ZigTech Nano is designed for running, walking or hiking with "responsive cushioning." They were comfortable but I would need some time to get used to the "Zig." The sole felt much thicker then the running shoes I’m used to. However, the "spring" concept is definitely there. I really felt light on my feet. Almost like I was bouncing. It’s a really cool shoe.

As I said, Reebok did send me these products free of charge and they are sponsoring the FitBloggin’ conference but I was not paid (or even asked) to write these reviews. That was my decision.

Click here to visit the FitBloggin’ page. I’ve been a little slow on announcements but rest assure we are working feverishly in the background, negotiating with sponsors and planning the event. I hope to see you there! Tickets are on sale now.


View the original article here

No comments: