Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 18, 2012

It’s Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

The day started slow and low key. Little Guy stayed the night at a friend’s house so laundry sorting was quite boring.

No laundry bombs. :(

But SOMEONE soon woke up to keep me company. :)

We headed downstairs for some breakfast and I made a little bowl of heaven…

Click here for recipe.

After breakfast we cleaned up…

danced…

and sorted Bean’s hand me downs….

He’s getting so big I had to pluck out all the too small stuff and add in some bigger items from the hand me down box in the closet.

Nap time for Bean meant blogging time for Mom. I posted real quick on Poop Butterflies. Tomorrow marks a special week and I wanted to spread the word. Click here for the details.

Around noon I left to pick up Little Guy and we stopped on the way to home to take mug shots…

err, I mean Passport photos. I want to start to take the family more places besides "the shore" and it seems a passport is a must, but what a pain in the patootie!

When we got home I made lunch for the boys…

They are BOTH eating grilled cheese. Can you believe it?

I had a new tuna burger I made. I’ll share the recipe on GreenLiteBites this week!

After lunch a short run with a friend…


chart from nike+

I have some fun race/event news but I’m holding off a bit until I see the doctor on Wednesday. I’m feeling MUCH better but I want to get her opinion before I commit fully.

When I got back we had a a little snack.

For those that have been with me awhile here online you know how much that photo makes me smile. Click here for a blast from our mango past.

I also made his lunch for tomorrow while I had the chance. I knew we were going to have a busy night.

Click here to see our lunch ideas page on GreenLiteBites.

We had a little fun doing a scavenger hunt in our giant family fun pad.

I’d share a link as this was one of our favorite Christmas gifts this year but I can’t find it online anywhere! I think my friend got it at Sam’s Club. It’s a HUGE picture find book. Little Guy loves it!

Then we headed out for a night soccer game but first, dinner…

We stopped at Panera. I got the black bean soup and the salmon salad with a side of whole grain baguette. I have a panera rule that works for me. I always get a "You Pick 2" If I get a sandwich with the soup (cause I ALWAYS get soup–love it!) I get an apple on the side. If I go with a salad then I get bread on the side. I mean how can you go to panera and not get bread somehow?!
Oh! and I ALWAYS get dressing on the side.

I always feel good after a Panera meal, satisfied and not weighed down.

Anyway, then it was off to the game…

They got slaughtered again but Little Guy did so good! He’s started to understand the game a bit.

On the way home we stopped for ice cream at McDs. I’m seriously obsessed with their cones lately.

When we got home I got a finger in motion when I mentioned the laundry wasn’t done.

LMAO

He’s been making me laugh so hard and we’ve both been getting our digs in. Don’t tell him I told you this, but I smile just thinking about him anymore. I think Valentine’s day this week is making me more mushy then I already am. :)

Before bed we got a little more play time in…

I’m ending with this photo. One of two that inspired this post on Baby’s First year.

I can’t be live how fast this past year has flown by.

ok, must go to bed. I hope you had a fabulous weekend!


View the original article here

No comments: