Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In and a Winner

It’s a Bullet List kind of night. Revenge is on and I have to wrap this baby up!

Weigh in is what it is. I’m down from last week and still holding steady since September WHICH is a total win as post-holidays I’m where I was pre-holidays. Check out my weight progress page. I finally updated it. Still down almost 25 pounds since baby #2. I’m about 5 lbs away from my Weight Watchers goal and 10 lbs up from my average pre-pregnancy weight BUT I’m seriously rocking the workouts (today I did spinning for the first time in over 3 years! I weight train 2-3 times a week and I take at least 1 cardio class or long run a week) I feel greeeeat! <– sorry Tony the Tiger just snuck out of me on that one. That’s It Fruit bars are going to Dina. I used the Pick Giveaway plugin to select the winner. Congrats Dina! I posted a cute Baby vs. Cat picture for Wordless Wednesday on Baby’s First year. It cracks me up every time I see. Little Bean is completely obsessed with Irish and she’s pretty indifferent about him. The Kale salad I mentioned yesterday is up on GreenLiteBites. I ate the leftovers today and it was awesome!

That’s about it for me today. Tomorrow I have a Doc appointment and Little Bean will be spending his first day in a home daycare. It’s a test for both of us.

ok, I’m out. It’s Revenge, bed and an early class at the gym!


View the original article here

No comments: