Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Salady Kind of Day

I don’t have much tonight. It was a typical busy day.

Actually, it was an atypical busy day. For some odd reason I was craving…

Salads.

This is not normal.

Normally I crave pizza or a burger or french fries or chili or CHOCOLATE!

But salad?

It was weird.

Anyway, I gave into the cravings making a raw kale salad (recipe coming soon – picture above) and my go to Harvest Salad for dinner. I can’t get enough of that one!

The boys? They got leftovers. Lord knows what would happen if I even attempted to serve a big salad for dinner. I won’t go there. *eye roll*

Besides eating my crazy salads, I played with Little Bean and got lots of work done!

I finally finished going throughout the FitBloggin’12 speaker applications. Click here to check out a sneak peak on the Schedule page. I’ll be providing more details about each session over the next few months.

On GreenLiteBites I posted a new school lunch idea AND a Baby Food Adventure. You’ve got to see Little Bean eat Quinoa. He’s so stinkin’ cute!

Speaking of Mr. Cute, he turned 10 months today! I can hardly believe it myself. I have to new posts on Baby’s First Year… Click here and watch him grow through pictures. It’s amazing! And Click here for his new giggling video. He cracks up at Big Brother.

What I didn’t do was work out. I didn’t get up early enough for the gym and there was just no way I could squish it in during the day. Right now I’m contemplating getting up tomorrow morning for an early spinning class.

More and more I’m realizing the best thing I can do for myself is wake up early for my workouts. During the day is possible as the gym has daycare, but classes and naps schedules are just not lining up at the moment. Evenings are also possible but it’s tough getting homework done and dinner made in time to get to class. Oh. and I’m a class girl all the way. I just don’t like going to the gym to workout unless I’m with a friend or taking a class.

So mornings it is! That means I gotsta go and get some sleep!

Hope you had a great day!

‘night!


View the original article here

No comments: