Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Use the Reverse Food Journal to Keep Your Holiday Greedy Eating in Check

It’s barely 9am and the bacon slabs are cooking in the kitchen for the family. But does this mean I gotta eat them with my own breakfast?

Hell naw! The bacon slabs are going on my Reverse Food Journal. But what the heck is THAT?

I hereby authorize you to get a little greedy today. It’s Thanksgiving, after all. But using my Reserve Food Journal system will help you give yourself some credit (a little pat on the back, if you will) for NOT stuffing your stomachs to overfilled capacity. Log the foods you say “no” to and DON’T eat.

Try it today. Those bacon slabs are the first thing on my Reserve Food Journal list. I’d rather save my holiday calorie-fest for sweet potato pie slices.


View the original article here

No comments: