Total Pageviews

Friday, November 11, 2011

5 Weight Loss Cartoons

Thanks for all the well wishes guys. I’m feeling much better. Honestly. I think I may have needed a day or two off just. to. be. More on that later.

Today I want to share a few cartoons I found on the web. I was inspired after posting 5 Breastfeeding Cartoons for Baby’s First Year.

@WWStella shared this one with me on Twitter today.


Image Source

This one cracked me up. I always thought vertical stripes were a myth.


Image Source

Sometimes we need to put things in perspective.


Image Source

Ohhh how I can relate!


Image Source

Venn Diagrams can make anything seem simple.


Image Source

Leave a link to your favorite weight loss cartoon. I’m always up for a good chuckle!


View the original article here

No comments: