Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 30, 2011

What are Your Favorite Grab-and-Go Snacks?

Weekly Question

I’ve been trying to gain a little control over my snacking habits lately. Feeling uninspired and unmotivated has resulted in grabbing all of the husband’s junky treats.

So I gave myself a good talking to and Laura brought up a great idea in the comments…

Hey Roni… your example grocery lists are some of my favorite things (like the Trader Joe’s one). Would it be possible for you to maybe give us a quick rundown of a few quick-grab-and-go snacks that you pick up at the store? For some reason I feel at a loss lately… pretty much the only quick-grab snacks I buy are the Stretch Island fruit leathers, which I LOVE, but I need more suggestions. Like, what kind of nuts do you get? Are they salted?

Well Laura, as I said, lately I’ve been out of my groove, but normally I buy carrots, sugar snap peas, Triscuits Thin Crisps, popcorn, Cocoa Roast Almonds, light yogurt cups, pistachios, and of course, fresh fruit.

For some reason I haven’t been choosing these things though, so maybe it is time to change things up a little. Let’s get a good list going of everyone’s favorite snacks. Hopefully it will inspire us to stay away from the junk and try something new!

So… What are Your Favorite Grab-and-Go Snacks?


View the original article here

No comments: