Total Pageviews

Friday, October 28, 2011

Video Tasting! Yum Earth Organic Vitamin C Lollipops

Let’s all give Health-hater Husband a round of applause for forcing me to the store to fetch him bacon and cinnamon rolls. That’s the only reason I met up with the YumEarth Organic Vitamin C Pops.

The “certified organic” labeling smacked me in the face and, although still skeptical, I did further eyeballing of the package to discover these lollipops are also 100% vegan and contain 100% natural flavors with real fruit extracts. There are no artificial dyes, no GMO’s, and no High Fructose Corny-ness either.

And let me tell ya something. You can DEFINITELY taste the difference. These lollipops are NOT like regular candy. They don’t taste like Dums Dums or Tootsie Pops. YumEarth lollies are like fruit juice in lollipop form, and us greedy grown ups can capitalize on the tasty-natural-sweet flavor by using one of these 22-calorie pops to happily soothe our sweet-eating temptations. I kid you not.

And yes, my kids are crappy eaters, so the Vitamin C in every pop is an added bonus. I ate two (or three).

Video reaction from the Greedy Kids

 

It’s a healthy-genius idea to buy YumEarth Pops for Halloween, kids’ parties and other greedy moments.

POP NOTES

Price Paid: $.77 for bag of 15 lollipopsCalories: 22 (for one pop)Sugars: 6gVitamin C: 100% DVContains no fat, sodium, fiber or protein.

Yum UP! to: The only lollipop I’ll ever buy my kids from now on.  #win

Yuck Down to: Bacon and cinnamon rolls. I just…can’t…do it.

View the complete Taste Test Directory and Fast Food Cheat Sheets.


View the original article here

No comments: